Goodbye 2011!

It's been a while since I last posted...and I'm sorry for that!  I guess I just kind of have forgotten!  I wanted to share with you though some things I have going on, some tips and other goodies!

Just recently I have started my own network called Environmentally fashionable/Globally Healthy.  I will be highlighting all things Green, Fashionable and Fit!  Through my friend Candy, I was given the nickname Miss Green Queen...and hence my Miss Green Queen tips!  Check out the Twitter page for tips!  

CLICK ON PURPLE LINKS FOR INFO/ACCESS



Pertinent to the holiday season, today's Green Queen Tip is to recycle your dead Christmas lights that you would normally just throw in the trash.  I know, we intend to try to make them work again, but then time slips away and we are frantic with running around...so they just get tossed!  Easy and done!  However, check into your city that you live in.  Most offer collection locations to drop these broken lights off...they are then taken to a facility where they are disassembled and the wires get reused and such.  Check your local bulletin for info!

As you may or may not know...I started getting heavy into photography, expanding Natalie Lynn Photography services.  In doing so, I have noticed that there is a lot of info girls could use prior to shooting.  As a model, my first recommendation is to have clean nails, no polish or clear.  As a professional model, having colored nails is a total no-no.  You are there to be the canvas to promote the product, clothing, etc. that you are representing.  The only time when you should wear polish is when your stylist asks you to.  Look at the ads in a Vogue magazine.  If the nails aren't clear, the stylist wanted them that specific color.


I've gotten a lot of comments lately on a trimmer physique!  Aside from sticking to my fitness diet, I have really watched to eliminate gluten from my diet, am doing heavy lifting sessions that also include pylos with some low intensity cardio...and am still in love with VPX's Clen!  While I need to cycle off of it, this product has worked the best for me in regards to giving me the best energy without any jitters, adds to the intensity of my workouts...and just in general, I feel great!



Fashion Tip!!  Tired of broken face powders, eyeshadows, etc???  Do not toss!  Instead, add a bit of Rubbing Alcohol to the broken pieces until a paste is created.  Smooth it out and let dry for 24 hours!!  The powdered makeup will still be useable...and save you some money!  I do not know how many Mac eyeshadows I have thrown out when only half used!

Hope these tips have helped!!

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays!

Natalie Lynn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Animals!

Five Must-Do Adventures in the Guanacaste Region of Costa Rica!

Organic Cotton...the Fabric of Our Sustainable Lives!