Get Me to the Church (Gym) on Time!

I get so many remarks regarding how early I go to the gym...and believe it or not, going at 5:30 a.m. is NOT my favorite time to go, I am not a fully functional, social person so early...BUT, going after working a full day is not going to happen, either because I feel tired, fed up with many other things to do or with living in Chicago, you gotta enjoy the beautiful afternoon weather instead!

Getting to the church on time, requires a lot of prep work the day before...my boyfriend helped me out with this since he is far better at being on time than I!  But essentially, when I get home from my work, I pretty much empty out any dirty laundry out of my gym suitcase, fill it with tomorrow's cute outfit, shoes and accessories, seal her back up and get her back into the trunk of my car!

I also grab a quick outfit that I can wear at the gym the next morning and have that waiting for me on the bathroom counter so I can just grab it and throw it on.  I'm so not good at figuring out what to put on so early ;)

The most time consuming prep item is to gather all my food together for the next day.  Being that I compete and just in general eat healthy to stay fit, grabbing food from anywhere is kinda like a no-no!  No runnning up to get something, no fast food.  So I have my 6 Pack Bag packed with my after workout meal, breakfast, lunch and also have some extra protein powder in there if I find myself running somewhere directly after work and needing a quick meal!  4 o'clock is my feeding time right after work and this girl has gotta eat!!
 

My suitcase packed and ready to go!


Tomorrow's workout clothes on the bathroom counter ready to throw on!


6-Pack Bag sitting on my kitchen counter.  I throw in all refrigerated items morning-of!  This cool case even has all my daily vitamins, teas, etc.


So by 6:45am, I'm headed to work and smiling...I'm pretty much done with my workout for the day!  Btw, I only spend about 45 minutes tops daily there ;)


Hope this blog helps anyone that would like to get it going in the morning...but doesn't quite know how to get it done!  It's a tough schedule to get used to but invigorating once you do!

xo Natalie Lynn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Animals!

Five Must-Do Adventures in the Guanacaste Region of Costa Rica!

Organic Cotton...the Fabric of Our Sustainable Lives!